Tech Maintenance II- Memphis, Tennessee - Mon-Wed
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working – with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
Handles all customer contact received by telephone, in writing, and in person. Responsible for Facilities functions that support the Memphis, TN building..
- Direct the Operations and Maintenance to coordinate scheduled preventative maintenance and repair services on the building's HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire/life/safety and building management systems.
- Oversee mechanical, electrical, plumbing and subcontractor management services as well as janitorial and landscape.
- Ensure that federal, state and local regulatory requirements are met including OSHA, ADA, NFPA, etc. and that the workplace is safe.
- Encourage, challenge and support Operations staff to identify ways to continuously improve current processes.
- Project Management Prepare project cost estimates, schedules, contracts, and purchase requisitions for assigned capital projects.
- Manage consultants and contractors.
- Ensure all punch list items are complete and appropriate National, State, and Local Inspections and Certificates are detained prior to approval of final payments.
- Report project progress regularly to Facilities Supervisor and Manager.
- As necessary, contact for local Architectural, Engineering, or Construction Management professionals.
- Assist the Supervisor to develop long term strategies to maximize within a facility by analyzing, redesigning, and reconfiguring current floor plans to create efficient work for administrative department.
- This often requires restacking personnel within the facility.
- Work with the Supervisor in order to obtain allocation requests and collaborate with customers to ensure proper requirements are met within the building standards.
- Often times this means balancing the customer's needs with available and building standards
- Once is allocated, manage all personnel relocations and furniture adds and changes.
- Coordinate with appropriate Information Technologies departments for voice, data, and computer connectivity.
- Maintain accurate floor plans on Auto CAD (Computer Aided Design) software system.
- Coordinate with building owners to facilitate well-maintained and safe leased facilities.
- Assist the Supervisor to ensure that operating budgets are tracking to target.
- Reconcile any overages in operating expenses annually.
- Act as primary facility liaison with all departments, actively ensuring that service is prompt, responsive, effective and that departmental concerns are addressed and resolved.
- Provide semiannual written status reports to facilities team based on customer survey feedback.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all levels of administrative management personnel.
- Work with outside vendors, contracts and suppliers to ensure Quest Diagnostics receives high quality services and supplies.
- Assist Supervisor by acting as Quest Diagnostics liaison for Township officials to ensure facilities are in compliance to local codes and regulations.
- Perform site tours as requested (typically performed annually) and ensure prompt resolutions to all suggestions and/or requirements.
- Document and file all actions taken.
- Basic Typing and computer skills
- Some data entry experience preferred
- Customer service background preferred
- Knowledge of panel systems and Auto Cad a plus Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Project Management, HVAC, & Security Systems Valid New Jersey or New York drivers license Strong communication skills and the ability to interact will all levels of employees
- Ability to ensure sites comply with OSHA, ADA and NFPA regulations BOMA affiliation (and or similar) & Auto Cad a plus
- High School required and 5+ years in facilities, technical or customer service experience.