Ultimate Staffing is looking for a FTE/Direct Hire Facilities Mechanic Engineer who is looking to advance their career with a solid team and company!
Santa Clara, CA
8am-4:30pm + OT
Direct Hire, Great Benefits, Great Company
This position will also act as lead maintenance mechanic and will review and assign work orders, maintain service records, backup our waste handling technician and support environmental policies and processes. Must be able to work in a team environment with facility management, EH&S management, and manufacturing operations. Track KPI's of facility operations to ensure reliability and maintain spending within budget. This role will also interface with key maintenance contractors and vendors.
* Perform and manage on-site preventative maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and repair of our facility infrastructure
* Diagnose and trouble shoot equipment issues
* Advise supervisor regarding equipment requirements, equipment performance, and suggestions for equipment improvements
* Project plan and manage maintenance related projects.
* Track critical facility equipment "uptime'
* Maintain critical spare parts
* Assist production Lab repair / needs as required to support manufacturing
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.