Seeking Facilities Supervisor
Receives supervision from Facilities Manager, provides general supervision to the Receptionist and Mailroom staff.
Duties include but no limited to:
- Oversee the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
- Contribute and participate in the negotiation of contracts with vendors, including but not limited to, office supplies, facility maintenance, and office equipment
- Contribute and participate in facility relocations, remodels, or reconfigurations
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of the office workspace, office equipment, and furnishings.
- Provides regular onsite inspections of all three (3) business offices to ensure adherence to the organizations policies and procedures
- Perform Injury, Illness Prevention Plan Safety Inspection checks of all three (3) business offices to ensure the safety of visitors and employees
- Contribute and participate in the development of the annual facilities budget.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.