Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responding and propounding written discovery
- Calendaring dates with Time Matters software
- Drafting meet and confer letters
- Scheduling depositions, hearings, document inspections
- Strict compliance with schedule of assigned appointments
- Experience organizing documents in litigation database
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 5+ years of paralegal experience within family law
- Strong civil litigation experience
- Paralegal Certificate or equivalent experience to comply with BPC 6450
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
If interested in applying, please apply to the e-mail address associated with this posting with your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.