TeamLeader – Somerset (rural Mercer County)H04.
DESCRIPTION: Will lead R & M Technicians to properly schedule, periodic, preventiveor emergency maintenance of swine production buildings and equipment.
• Interpret company policy and specifications to workers andenforce safety regulations.
• Responsible for the organization and leadership oftechnicians and seasonal labor.
• Reviews site specific work requests, assigning technician’sresponsibilities by priority of work order.
• Manages parts inventory based on historical usage andprojected projects.
• Cleanliness and organization of pole barns.
• Care and security of company owned vehicles, tools andequipment.
• Manages individual performance through coaching,observations and disciplinary when warranted.
• Trains new employees on bio-security, in house documents,safety.
• Perform the same duties as those under supervision.