Heavy Equipment & Land Maintenance
Special Projects Technician- (ruralMercer County) 3 positions H07
DESCRIPTION: To ensure facilities, equipment, andreal property owned or operated by SFHP is kept in thebest operating condition possible and ensure completion of all scheduledfacility projects as assigned. Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
• Accurate recordkeeping of time andmaterials related to individual work orders.
• Analyzing and resolving machinery andequipment problems and applying knowledge of shop math and mechanics.
• Setting up and operating metal workingequipment and tools, such as lathe,drill press, grinder, or welder to make and repair parts.
• Responsible for key projects suchas: crate strapping, facilitymodification and slat repair.
• Operating a variety of power tools tocomplete assigned projects and assisting otherworkers in a variety of duties.
• Following otherjob-related instructions and performing otherjob-related duties as requested.
• Following all safety rules andregulations as established by SFHP.