The Fellowship Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and administration of the Reading Hospital fellowship programs. The incumbent will assure the fellowship programs are compliant with the ACGME and ensure Institutional Requirements are met and that the program is managed through appropriate utilization of resources to maintain the program’s accreditation. Some job responsibilities include:
- Provides appropriate coordination and oversight in conjunction with the Program Directors for the overall day to day operation of the fellowship programs.
- Coordinates various meetings and activities for the fellowship.
- Manages the financial matters, advances, reimbursements, invoices, etc., related to education and recruitment for the fellows, faculty, staff, and the fellowship program.
- Responsible to develop and maintain a system for collecting fellow, program, and fellows' patient data required for appropriate outcome measures and assures collection of data.
- Serves as program liaison to various areas in and outside the institution.
- Maintains ongoing documentation for internal reviews and the ACGME, Fellowship Review Committee accreditation site reviews. Prepares documents and participates in the site reviews.
- Support the development of fellow scholarly activity.
- Coordinates the recruitment of U.S. and international residents to the fellowship program. Supports the program directors and coordinates with the applicant review and evaluation, monitors throughout the application process.
- Coordinates orientation for incoming and advancing fellows. Assists advancing and graduating fellows through the promotion process.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience