Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for a top Network Security client in the Bay Area. If you are interested in joining a essential company with a great culture, please apply!
The Field Marketing Manager - Central US, is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. This role will develop, execute and measure campaign focused marketing plans and lead generation programs in support of the region consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics.
* Create and implement pipeline acceleration plans and programs jointly with sales
* Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
* Create a regional marketing plan and forecast, measure, analyze and report on impact of programs.
* Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing programs
* Work closely with channel partners to optimize programs, track, and measure.
* Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including event venues and services, digital marketing agencies, direct mail providers, copywriters and list brokers
* Work with ABM campaign manager to implement target account marketing strategy to generate pipeline from focused accounts.
* Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
* Consistent reporting on weekly success metrics and optimization of campaigns and programs to improve results
Knowledge and Skills
* Expertise in field marketing programs and using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (email, telephone, direct mail)
* Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; actual sales experience is highly desirable
* Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
* Highly motivated and self driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
* Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
* Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
* Target segmentation analysis, budgeting and building business cases for new customer acquisition
* B-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
* How to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements
* Metrics driven with knowledge of Demand creation performance measurement, including the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall
* Planning/project management
* Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
* Agency management
* Ability to understand decision impact on other areas of the business
* Strong oral/written communications skills
* Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and channel partner community
* Can learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Eight or more years in b-to-b marketing with four or more years of field marketing leadership experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.