The Field Merchandiser is responsible for product presentation by utilizing display techniques of colors, price, product appearance, brand and seasonality. Every display is placed strategically throughout the store to create customer interest, and capture their attention and draw the customer into that area, with one specific purpose-to sell merchandise.
Main responsibilities include:
- Check in all merchandise upon its arrival.
- Set and stock all gondolas in showroom per store layout.
- Set all displays per layout.
- Set racks in back warehouse and stock per layout.
- Price all product.
- Hang aisle markers.
- Hang all signage and banners in showroom.
- Send back extra gondola and racking parts to Team Headquarters.
- Refinish floor as needed.
- Supervise crew.