The Field Sales Support Specialist is responsible for utilizing Bobcat Company core product knowledge, systems knowledge and corporate office relationships to strategically support company field staff and dealer sales specialists. This position will develop and deliver product information and training content on Bobcat Company’s core product portfolio for targeted territories. A key responsibility for this position will be to become proficient with the company’s internal and dealer facing systems to help resolve dealer credit questions and discrepancies, facilitate equipment transfers and answer general system related questions. Success in this position will require strong networking skills to build a diverse resource network that enables prompt support to the Bobcat internal and external sales team.
Role & Responsibility
Account Manager Support
- Assist with dealer credit and rebate questions for machine and attachment sales.
- Facilitate the backend execution of territory specific sales programs.
- Facilitate machine transfers to fulfill retail sales.
- Locate and secure equipment for large sales deals out of dealer inventory.
- Work with Sales Specialists regarding questions on their Performance Club Account.
- Support the government municipal bid sales process and program.
- Conduct field trainings such as regional product meetings, dealer call-ins, targeted field trainings and other training events on Bobcat Company’s core products.
- Effectively deliver content to large and small audiences in formal and informal settings.
Dealer & Customer Interactions
- Provide timely and accurate answers on product, market and system related questions.
- Professionally represent Bobcat Company at product demonstrations, dealer open houses, field trainings, trade shows and other events.
- Utilize Bobcat Company’s inventory system and reports to identify dealer product stocking gaps.
- Utilize Bobcat Company’s market share and market data systems to help identify territory specific
sales opportunity areas.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business administration, or related major.
- Experience Required: 1-2 years.
- Ability to independently deliver Bobcat training programs.
- A background/aptitude in agricultural, construction or industrial motorized, mobile equipment.
- Willing to relocate in 12-24 months to one of Bobcat's sales territories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Proficient in data mining, research and analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
- Travel Required: 50%+.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.