Required Experience: 2-5 Years of Field Service Coordinator, Service Coordinator, or Planner experience in the compressor or similar industry.
$20/hour - $28/hour DOE + Medical Benefits & 401k + Room for Growth
- Schedules service personnel for field assignment; coordinates the associated logistics, which includes receiving customer purchase orders, issues SVC Request, and follows-up with customers, as needed
- Processes warranty claims from distributors; reviews the warranty claims for accuracy of information, ensure proper justification, initiate requests for purchase orders, and approve warranty claims
- Coordinates the disposition of returned material (RMA); ensures that returned material is processed in a timely manner; expedites individuals, as needed; issues RMA Status report
- Handles logistics associated with training programs (handles reservations, prepares training room, schedules meals, obtains training manuals, etc.).
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently with little supervision
- Communicate well with a positive attitude towards a team focused environment
- Interpersonal communication skills both in person, over the phone, and via email/fax
- Must be proficient in problem-solving skills
- A broad level of safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures
- Firm commitment to customer service excellence in all circumstances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.