Immediate Direct Hire Field Service Technician in Philadelphia, PA area. This position requires strong mechanical aptitude or any experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC is a plus however mechanical aptitude is critical or if you have experience with equipment installation. If you are looking for an opportunity to join our growing and innovative team with a great culture this is an excellent opportunity. Work in an award-winning workplace for driven team members who want to be part of rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. In this position you will be responsible for the installation and servicing of advanced equipment in the food service industry.
As a Service Technician, you will install our products for new customers and assist with customer training through troubleshooting and servicing. For existing customers, you will be responsible for service, repair, and routine maintenance.
Note: This position will require that you are comfortable working in tight spaces at time and getting up on the roof for part of the installation process.
- Installation, service, and repair on systems and equipment
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that performance of equipment is up to standards and the customer's expectations
- Participate in "on call' staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] & enter FIELD SERVICE TECH Philadelphia PA in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.
Hours: Sunday through- Wed or Sat through Tuesday with overnight rotation: Friday through Monday 7am
Pay Rate: 21.50 an hour + shift differential as follows: for weekends and nights: $2 for any hours on weekend/Weekdays 6pm-8pm +$0.50 or/ 8pm-4am +$2.00 or 4am-6pm +0.50
Benefits: Benefits: Excellent Benefit Package (Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K, Life Insurance, 15 PTO Days 1st year, and 10 paid Holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license (will be driving company service vehicle)
- 1-3 years of equipment installation experience OR strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- Must be comfortable working in tight spaces and getting on the roof for installations.
- A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required (will be driving company service vehicle)
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to): DUI, driving while suspended/revoked, Excessive Speed, Reckless/Careless Driving, Distracted Driving, Improper Lane Change
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.