- Leads all aspects of medium to moderately complex POS projects and provides a single point of contact for new store openings, both corporate and franchise.
- Experienced using Windows based software to include office and multiple browser types, good product knowledge of Aloha QS software and remote connectivity software.
- With assistance from management and experienced staff, provide guidance on best practices and recommended solutions to meet Company's requirements.
- Must be responsive to restaurant needs and provide technical guidance
- Work with vendors to provide efficient Restaurant procurement and design for technical implementation.
- Provide basic project management to ensure successful completion of the new store opening and existing store conversions.
- Pro-actively monitors customer experience and initiates contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and document proven best practices that will provide direction to support staff.
- Experience in the Point of Sale (POS) technology required.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a Filed Services Engineer within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Multi-Unit Restaurant POS technology required.
- Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and troubleshooting.
- Comprehends complex issues and processes, and conveys them to internal and external clients in easy to understand (layman) terms.
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.