Special Counsel has partnered with multiple well regarded law firms and corporations in their search for multiple Entry Level Legal File Clerks. This position is perfect for a current or recently graduated student from a paralegal program. This opportunity will afford candidates a defined career path within this large and well respected law firm.
The Entry Level Legal File Clerk will:
- Assist with file and case intake in the firm, be willing to learn and take direction from more senior legal support professionals.
- If someone is still a student this firm is willing to work around someone's school schedule.
- Be available to work 30+ hours a week.
- Must have a paralegal certificate or a four year degree. (This firm will also consider people who are students and able to work full time).
- An interest in the legal field and a professional demeanor.
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this Entry Level Law Firm File Clerk opportunity please apply below! Also, you can consider other available opportunities or apply for this opportunity on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled