Cutting edge, trendy, and popular entertainment firm located in West Los Angeles is looking for a Finance Manager. In this position, the Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing a small team that handles the corporate and production accounting and finance functions for the organization. Duties for the Finance Manager include handling month, quarter, and year-end close, review and analyze financial statement processes, manage accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), and payroll functions, and conduct account reconciliations. The Finance Manager will also prepare and monitor fiscal and cyclical budgets, prepare forecasting and P&L reports, as well as conduct variance analysis. The Finance Manager will also oversee and partake in production accounting tasks, manage audit processes, as well as prepare board meeting presentations.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- At least seven years of accounting and finance experience.
- At least two years in a managerial capacity is needed.
- Entertainment industry experience is extremely preferred.
- Proven track record of managing, leading, and mentoring a team.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Very good systems skills are essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.