Fox Sports Sun is seeking an entry-level
Finance Coordinator! This position is responsible for working with the VP of Finance on day-to-day functions of the Regional Sports Networks (RSN).
- This position will be an integral part of the RSN Finance Department and will provide assistance with accounts receivable functions for multiple RSNs.
- Primarily responsible for Accounts Receivable tasks such as posting of payments, tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues for multiple RSNs.
- Set up and/or maintain ad sales accounts for multiple RSNs.
- Partner with advertising sales to proactively participate and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Perform monthly billing process, including all co-op scripting and various other billing documentation needed per client requests for multiple RSNs.
- Preparation of various reporting (Days Sales Outstanding updates, Quarterly Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, various ad hoc Ad Sales files and reconciliations) for multiple RSNs.
- Perform various projects as assigned, including General Ledger reporting and periodic financial schedules for multiple RSNs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- 1-2 years accounting/finance experience preferred.
- Previous experience in Entertainment Industry accounting/finance is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Strong math, accounting, and analytical skills are essential.
- Superior organizational and project management skills are needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel is necessary.
- Wide Orbit software skills a plus, but not necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.