Doosan Financial Solutions (DFS) is the financing arm of Doosan Bobcat. This job exists to implement financing programs and solutions to stimulate sales in the territory through DFS. A key component of this job is to provide financial and lease training to Business Unit and Distributor sales teams.
- Represent all DFS programs, policies, and systems in assigned territory
- Train distributor personnel along with business unit sales teams in the use of financing and leasing solutions to drive equipment sales
- Work with business unit marketing and sales to develop and implement financial merchandising programs to meet business unit objectives
- Communicate finance programs
- Knowledgeable about all funding source product and the ability to match those products to customer needs
- Work with distributor and company sales and marketing personnel to structure finance and lease transactions to allow Doosan to win competitive and incremental sales
- Assist sales staff and distributor personnel to obtain financing for customers with marginal credit
- Drive finance penetration by utilizing national programming, designing local promotions, and monitoring competitive activity
- Work with distributor and company sales personnel to structure and manage large and/or strategically important opportunities in the territory
- Work with distributor personnel and DFS credit teams on strategies and structures to drive high approval rates
- Management of floor plan lines for distributors in assigned territory
- Any – Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Travel Standard: > 75%
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Strong consultative and solution selling skills and demonstrated record of success
- Strong relationship management skills
- Deal pricing and structuring expertise
- Understanding of credit
- Outstanding verbal presentation, negotiation, and written communication skills
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.