First Command Financial Services is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away. As we continue to expand our advisor force, we are seeking leaders who have an internal drive, entrepreneurial mindsets and a desire for professional growth. Ideal candidates will also possess integrity, assertiveness, strong listening and communication skills and a passion for helping military families pursue financial security.
As a First Command Financial Advisor you will have:
- An opportunity to directly engage with the military community by partnering with local military organizations, military units, and other affiliates that support the military community
- Marketing support in the form of both local and national activities and assistance in developing a personal marketing plan matched to your strengths
- A proven onboarding and training program that will prepare you to build and grow a successful financial planning practice
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- The ability to be in control of your career trajectory and to be compensated based on your hard work and the results you achieve
- Career advancement opportunities throughout the United States and overseas
If you possess a bachelor’s degree, military experience (preferred) and proven leadership skills and would like to join our elite force of Financial Advisors executing against a mission to help military service members and their families pursue financial security, we invite you to apply today.
First Command Financial Services has been helping military families pursue their goals and dreams through coaching and guidance since 1958.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age or veteran status. No information solicited by First Command from you is intended to be used in a discriminatory manner. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.
©2018 First Command Financial Services, Inc. parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member SIPC, FINRA), First Command Advisory Services, Inc., First Command Insurance Services, Inc. and First Command Bank. Securities and brokerage services are offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc., a broker-dealer. Financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by First Command Advisory Services, Inc., an investment adviser. Insurance products and services are offered by First Command Insurance Services, Inc. in all states except Montana, where as required by law, insurance products and services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. (a separate Montana domestic corporation). Banking products and services are offered by First Command Bank. Securities products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee and may lose value. A financial plan, by itself, cannot assure that retirement or other financial goals will be met.
First Command Financial Services Inc. and its related entities are not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the U.S. armed forces.