4 out of 5 of our Advisors are veterans or military spouses
Who we are:
First Command is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away. As we continue to expand our advisor force, we are seeking leaders who have internal drive, entrepreneurial mindsets and a desire for professional growth.
What our Advisors do:
- Directly engage with the military community by partnering with local military organizations, military units, and other affiliates that support the military community
- Coach military families on how to build a holistic financial plan including aspects of:
What we offer:
- A specialized onboarding and training program designed for veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses to build and grow a successful financial planning practice
- Tools and support to guide you through the licensing process
- Opportunities for professional development
- The ability to be in control of your career trajectory and to be compensated based on your work and the results you achieve
- Portable career opportunities throughout the United States and overseas
- Military experience or association
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven leadership skills
First Command has been helping military families pursue their goals and dreams through coaching and guidance since 1958. To learn more about our mission and vision, visit www.firstcommand.com.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command is committed to a policy of non-discrimination pursuant to the high standards of our company values and in compliance with federal, state and local laws and will not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender stereotyping, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to all personnel actions including, but not limited to, recruitment, training, compensation, hiring, promotions, benefits, layoffs, demotions, terminations and post-termination actions. The cooperation and support of all employees is required to maintain an environment free from discrimination. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.