First Command Financial Services is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away. As we continue to expand our advisor force, we are seeking leaders who have internal drive, entrepreneurial mindsets and a desire for professional growth. Ideal candidates will also possess integrity, assertiveness, strong listening and communication skills and a passion for helping military families pursue financial security.
As a First Command Financial Advisor you will have:
- An opportunity to directly engage with the military community by partnering with local military organizations, military units, and other affiliates that support the military community
- Marketing support in the form of both local and national activities and assistance in developing a personal marketing plan matched to your strengths
- A proven onboarding and training program that will prepare you to build and grow a successful financial planning practice
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- The ability to be in control of your career trajectory and to be compensated based on your hard work and the results you achieve
- Career advancement opportunities throughout the United States and overseas