To educate, advise and support students in the appropriate procedures to ensure the completion of all applicable grant, loan and scholarship applications. To provide assistance to students in the understanding and interpretation of applicable Federal, State and institutional requirements while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Advise students of all funding sources available to students attending Concorde Career College.
- Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Master Promissory Note and all required forms.
- Accurate packaging, and file completion to include eligibility requirements, verification, and c-code clearance.
- Check NSLDS for students’ loan history.
- Conduct entrance interviews and exit interviews as required by Federal regulation.
- Understand and comply with all applicable Concorde policies/procedures per the College policy and procedure manual.
- Understand and comply with all applicable Federal regulations/procedures per the annual Federal Handbook.
- Perform other duties related to student financial aid packaging efforts as assigned.