A well-established, subsidiary of a global, multi-billion-dollar, real estate firm is seeking a qualified Financial / Accounting / Asset Management Analyst for their U.S. corporate office. The position will be primary responsible for the Management of their real estate assets / properties. Additional responsibilities will include financial/accounting analysis.
This role is suitable for an entry level candidate with 1+ year(s) experience within the real estate industry (no prior asset management experience is necessary), strong interpersonal / communication skills and proficiency with Excel (update financial models). The firm is seeking a candidate with potential for growth within the organization will provide training for the asset management responsibilities.
The Analyst will provide recommendations for maximizing the financial performance of existing assets / properties. The Analyst should have strong critical thinking ability to see common sense approaches to reducing expense and maximizing profits as well as be able to see potential opportunities and provide the financial analysis to support strategic management decisions.
- 80% asset management of real estate investment properties.
- 20% financial performance analysis / provide recommendations for improvement of financial performance with assets / properties in the portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, or similar field
- 1+ year(s) experience in real estate (can be in any asset class, commercial, retail, residential).
- Must understand real estate financial concepts
- Proficiency with MS Excel to update financial models.
- No previous asset management experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Direct Hire, Full-Time
- $60,000/year - $70,000/year
- Full medical, dental, vision coverage (100% of premiums covered by employer).
- 401k, profit sharing/bonuses.
- The role is 90% remote for now .
- On-site/Office work for around half-a-day, once a week.
- May increase the number of days as it becomes safer.
- Ultimately will be a full in-office role.
- The role, in 6+ months may require occasional travel to asset / property sites.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.