Supports regional financial management by developing useful reports to be used in routine reporting operations accompanied by appropriate interpretation of results in order to inform management. Conducts data investigations and reporting development and interpretive analytics related to periodic intiatives, ongoing support, budgetary preparation, and periodic financial and statistical reporting.
- Reads budgetary preparations for annual regional budgets.
- Uses routine reporting to provide analytical support and interpretive analysis.
- Informs management on abnormal variances.
- Works with regions on initiatives and projects as needed.
- Acquires exceptional expertise on CHRISTUS Health Information Systems and reporting/data extraction platforms.
- Recommends areas for investigation based on topical regional issues and initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in related area
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint
- Healthcare background preferre
- 3 years experience with data extracting and reportin
- 2 years experience with healthcare information reporting systems