Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as an Accounting Analyst and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Take full ownership of site financial operations for specific NA locations. Develop monthly variance reporting and associated monthly explanation/action plans to support site operations. Provide tools and assist site management in monitoring cost and identifying areas for savings. Meet or exceed budgeted EBIT and Revenue for the site(s). Assist Site Directors and Account Managers in identifying and reviewing AR log with clients. Assist in new business development by providing pricing and analysis as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly Current Estimate (CE), annual budget and pricing.
- Assist with closing the NA books by the third business day after the end of each month; issue all reports by stated deadlines.
- Provide Site, Program and Department Managers with income and expense statements and associated budget performance reports.
- Approve customer invoices between 16th and 20th business day each month.
- Approve vendor invoices, expense reports and purchase requests in accordance with annual budget.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience in billing, finance, and/or accounting in a corporate environment
- 3 years of experience in ORACLE, Word, Excel, Outlook and financial reporting software
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team or independently.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Well-versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, eRoom, Access, Oracle, Prophix, and Outlook applications. Knowledge of GAAP.
- Apply excellent negotiation and collaboration skills in working with external and internal customers. Provide non-finance related support to other departments as requested. Must be able to work flexible schedule during month-end and year-end closing process.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.