- Work closely with our development and finance teams to run, modify, or construct new proforma and JV waterfall financial models for acquisition rehab deals and new construction deals.
- Validation and defense of budgets, assumptions, and proforma analysis, including the identification of problems inherent to a given project.
- Work closely with development and finance teams to put together presentations and/or prospectus materials for lenders, investors and executive staff members.
- Data mine available resources and compile due diligence information to assist with the underwriting process and financial modeling.
- Participate in the completion of and review of applications and documentation necessary for debt and equity financing and government subsidies.
- Involvement in contract negotiation and review of legal documentation for joint venture and loan agreements, and ownership structures.
- Communicate with investors, brokers, property managers, industry consultants, and third parties involved in property valuation.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager on monthly project draw requests.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of relevant experience (e.g. real estate, investment banking, or private equity)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling skills are a prerequisite.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Office, and financial software applications (Argus)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.