Location: Rialto, CA
Salary: Asking Salary + Benefits
Schedule: M - F, Full Time
Type: Direct Hire
- Play a key role in updating and maintaining material standard costs, collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure their accuracy and efficient processing
- Assist in the assembly/development of monthly packages to be utilized for financial management reporting, including variance explanations, forecast updates, scenario building, and other analyses
- Finance or Cost Accounting experience (or equivalent), preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required; Must be comfortable working with and analyzing large data files
- Hands-on and able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of corporate finance principles: NPV, budgeting processes, forecasting, financial modeling, etc.
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Standard Costing background
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.