Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:016037 Financial Analyst (Open)
The Financial Analyst, under general direction, will assist in budget and forecasting processes, financial reporting, monthly financial performance analysis, capital expenditure project evaluation and control.
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Provides support in creating financial models for analytics to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates financial measures.
- Prepares financial reports and budgets.
- Prepares financial forecasts and statements to help understand the financial state of the business.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Typically possesses a Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting with 2+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Accounting Principles.
- Good understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.