The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will have overall responsibility of preparing the company’s financial plans (quarterly forecast and annual budgets). This includes process oversight and continuous improvement, communication, system support, presentation formats and analysis of data to ensure accuracy, completeness and reasonableness.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for preparing consolidated annual budget and quarterly forecasts and assist Senior Director of FP&A with long term financial planning.
• Work with all business units and corporate accounting to ensure timely and accurate submission of forecast and budget plans.
• Prepare financial models, management reports and adhoc analysis to communicate projections to management.
• Provide analysis of forecasts versus budget, prior forecast and prior year and effectively communicate trends and variances to better understand the company’s historical performance and key assumptions that may impact future performance.
• Provide insightful contributions for best practices by developing and streamlining processes and reporting.
• Assist with system support and training.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 5-7 years Financial Planning & Analysis experience
• Strong systems knowledge of consolidation tools and report writing skills; IBM Cognos TM1 experience, a plus
• Excellent analytical skills with high-level attention to details
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Collaborative and solution oriented
• Ability to positively influence and work in a team environment