The Financial Reporting Manager will oversee the financial statement reporting process for Clark Equipment Company and its subsidiaries. This position will be located in downtown Minneapolis.
Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare IFRS consolidated financial statement and footnotes for CEC’s entities
- Prepare IFRS separate financial statements and footnotes for CEC
- Supervise reporting staff in the above listed duties
- Successfully manage staff
Support Audit Process
- Support the Internal and External Audit process including: Liaising with the external auditor to answer questions, prepare pbc items, collect pbcs from the field, etc.
- Preparing pending lists for upper management detailing outstanding items for audits
- Gathering information from through-out the organization and from third party providers for the auditor
- Prepare/ Manage the process to issue annual, quarterly, and ad hoc Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) forms from for CEC
- Provide monthly and quarterly accounting entries for various corporate activities including FX forward contracts, interest rate swaps, borrowing and issuance costs and business combination accounting
- Technical accounting research under IFRS
- Review debt agreements and prepare interest accrual spreadsheets for new debt agreements
- Provide ad hoc support to Treasury and Tax
- Provide accounting guidance and policy to the operation team
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
- CPA License preferred
- Big 4 accounting firm experience a plus
- 4 to 7 years' experience
- Knowledge of IFRS required (US-GAAP knowledge also acceptable)
- PC skills required – Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Experience with preparation of financial statements and accompanying footnotes required
- Travel Standard: < 10 %
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.