Financial Reporting Manager - Wood Dale, Illinois OR Lenexa, Kansas
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Functional development and support of the Hyperion Essbase application, Reporting and Administration under the Corporate Applications, Analytics and Services function. This includes support for PeopleSoft ERP and Hyperion products (Essbase, DRM as well as other OBIEE/Hyperion Products).
- Support for PeopleSoft ERP and Hyperion products (Essbase, DRM as well as other OBIEE/Hyperion Products)
- Provide Report Writing and Maintenance for existing Essbase applications: Strat Planning, Forecast, Reshape, ACREC and Budget
- Provide back-up DRM Administration duties as it relates to the Hyperion Essbase solution, including DRM Security
- Ensure timely execution, support and maintenance of key Financial Systems in conjunction with key internal/external deadlines (e.g. monthly/quarterly financial close, year-end activities). Includes the configuration and development of new reporting applications/tools
- Develop/design reports and provide guidance and training regarding ad hoc. This extends to PeopleSoft Vision reporting as well
- Support monthly reporting requirements: Functional Benchmark, Functional Income Statement and FTE reports as requested
- Support integration of acquisitions and impact to Financial Systems to ensure timeline and reporting requirements are met for both local and corporate needs
- Ensure adherence to company compliance. Perform E&Y and SOX testing as requested
- Assist in coordination with Corporate Accounting and Planning & Analysis regarding monthly close and planning and forecast cycles.
- Support Tax Department audit requests and coordinate delivery thru collaboration with Corporate IT or other reporting mechanisms
- Assist in the training delivery and on-going support for application end-users from a functional perspective
- Financial Statement familiarity and financial systems knowledge
- 2-3 years of managerial experience required
- BS/BA (concentration in Finance and/or Computer Science)
- 5+ years in the finance/systems area
- Knowledge of Oracle products (PeopleSoft, Hyperion, EPM) solution
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase and DRM applications from an implementation/administration perspective
- Experience in supporting large implementations of PeopleSoft ERP and Hyperion products
- Project Management skills
- Experience in delivering/supporting end user training
- Extensive MSOffice software knowledge (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong analytic, problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work across a large organization and disparate processes