The Financial Services Revenue Specialist (26ldquo;Specialist26rdquo;) is a member of the West Financial Services team and works closely with leadership and consulting staff to ensure that the Company is paid promptly for the consulting work delivered to external clients by consultants and client service teams.
The Specialist has primary accountability for the accurate and timely accrual of revenue for the West Region, timely production of monthly invoices and reconciling revenue reports. This includes discussions with CRM26rsquo;s on pricing and profitability. Key responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Managing the billing process and providing direction to CRM26rsquo;s and Financial Liaisons to ensure the timely and accurate completion of invoices.
- Collaborating with Financial Liaisons to improve processes, meet deadlines and ensure all requirements are met in a timely fashion.
- Researching problems and/or financial related issues throughout the life of the project and assists West CRMs and Project Managers with everyday questions and follow ups.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports as requested by Regional Manager and providing assistance, when necessary, to all functions in the business unit as needed.
- Assisting the Regional Manager with the annual budgeting process.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Mathematics or related field, preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of related work experience preferably within a service-oriented environment
- Familiarity with accounting principles; ability to research, analyze and summarize financial information, accounts receivable, broker commission statements and expenses.
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information via use of relevant financial software and applications (e.g., Microsoft SL Dynamics financial program, financial analytic system (BIO), etc.), to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. We also engage in good faith efforts to maintain an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with applicable laws, and consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to their race/ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or medical condition, protected veteran or military status, criminal record history, marital status, or status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We also engage in affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, disabled individuals and protected veterans. Maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win/win, and provides Segal with the opportunity to leverage our top talent to provide innovative solutions to our clients. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.