Fixed Asset Senior Accountant needed to for accurate accounting oversight and preparation and analysis of financial information. Duties Include:
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions.
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, intangible assets, and prepaid expenses.
- Monthly preparation of income and balance sheet variance analysis.
- Maintain and reconcile finance and operating lease in accordance with ASC 842.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Review financial statements and be proactive in identifying issues and trends to bring to management.
- Maintain ledger and balance sheet reconciliation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.