From the Sazerac to The Fountain Lounge, The Roosevelt an iconic place for visitors and locals to indulge, celebrate and be entertained is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager!
Why The Roosevelt New Orleans?
A name that is recognized worldwide for its grandeur and luxury, The Roosevelt New Orleans has a proud history of delivering impeccable service tailored to each and every guest, and a legacy that lives on today. Since 1893, our iconic property has represented everything that makes New Orleans one of the world's greatest destinations. In a city revered for its cultural and culinary traditions, The Roosevelt New Orleans has long been a place where visitors and locals have come to indulge. From hand-crafted drinks and world-class dining to unforgettable entertainment, we are the centerpiece of New Orleans nightlife. Just as we defined luxury throughout the early 1900s, we continue to set a new standard of luxury today as a Waldorf Astoria Hotel. With 504 rooms, over 60,000 square feet of event space, and 5 food and beverage outlets, The Roosevelt has met the demands of presidents, foreign leaders and heads of global business with impeccable service and classic elegance.
What is the position?
The Food and Beverage Manager oversees the operations of our 5 food and beverage outlets plus In-Room Dining ensuring impeccable service is being delivered to each and every guest.This includes The Rooftop Bar, Domenica,Teddy's Cafe, Fountain Lounge, and The Sazerac Bar.
What will I be doing?
As the Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!