Located in the heart of Washington, D.C.,Washington Hilton is situated near the capital's most sought-afterneighborhoods. Our guests can enjoy the best entertainment and nightlife D.C. hasto offer at the nearby Adams Morgan and U Street Corridor. Now all we need is YOU. We'd love to have you become a part of our growing family, fulfilling Conrad Hilton's vision "To fillthe earth with the light and warmth of hospitality". Hilton was also recently ranked #1 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
What will I be doing?
A Food and Beverage Outlets Manager with the Washington Hilton is responsible for assisting the Director of Restaurants in directing and organizing the activities and services of our Four Oaks Restaurant, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Sidecar Lobby Lounge, McClellan's Sports Bar, and our Executive Lounge. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
lead server, restaurant supervisor, food and beveragesupervisor, food and beverage assistant manager, restaurant assistant manager, diningroom manager, dining room supervisor, floor supervisor, dining room captain,dining room lead, restaurant captain, restaurant lead, senior dining roomcaptain, restaurant manager
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!