Squaw Peak Café at the EmbassySuites 24th Street and Thomas, is looking for a Food Server! If you arelooking for an opportunity to grow within the restaurant and hospitality world,have no previous experience but is passionate and enjoys providing greatcostumer service, this Food Server position may be a great way to start!
You will work in the restaurant butalso Room Service, as well as other areas which will allow you to learn andgrow within the restaurant, and hospitality industry while working for a Hiltonmanaged property!
Shifts are within the hours of (4p -11p or 11:30pm) weekend and holidayavailability required.
Hourly wage of 8.00per/hr+ Tips, plus you will enjoy a full benefitpackage which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K (Match),Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesomeHilton Perks!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourthconsecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the firsthospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! Whatare you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit yourapplication!
Must be legal age to serve alcoholin the state of Arizona which is 19yrs of age or older.
- Food handler's certification is required
What will I be doing?
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!