$20.00 hourly = $41,600 annualized This position is located at a client site where the client has indicated that, as a federal contractor, it must comply with Executive Order 14042. As part of that compliance, the client has mandated that its employees and any vendor employees who regularly work onsite be fully vaccinated. Accordingly, in order to work in this position, you must be fully vaccinated before your start date unless an exemption is granted as a reasonable accommodation on account of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. Fully vaccinated means that at least 14 days has passed since you received the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in the kitchen during food prep and food service shifts in the kitchen
- Prepare, assist, or instruct inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follow assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening and any other screenings required by the Facility
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- ServSafe Food Handler certification is preferred
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TSG offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flex Dollar Allowance program provides money to help offset the cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years
- Many more benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)