Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth? At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
The Food Service Worker accurately and efficiently prepares and serves a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. This position also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines in preparing food.
About This Position
We offer a $250 bonus for completing our Rookie Fast Track Program within the first 60 days!
- Work alongside inmates and Trinity team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies
- Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follows assigned facility safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
- Other duties as assigned
$400 SIGN-ON BONUS AND UP TO
$1,400 WITH TRAINING BONUSES
- Starting pay $12.75/hr.
- 50¢ increase after successful 90-day review.
- Additional 25¢ increase with Manager SERV Safe Certification.Potentially
- $13.50/hr. with $1,400 in signing and Training Bonuses.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening and any other screenings required by the Facilit
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- ServSafe Food Handler certification is preferred
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TSG offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flex Dollar Allowance program provides money to help offset the cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years
- Many more benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.