Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training, including a $250 bonus for completing training within the first 60 days of employment, and a clear career path.
TKC Holdings is looking for a Food Service Worker to work at the Kern County Jail in Bakersfield, CA.
- Performs a variety of assigned cafeteria/food service duties, such as line service, dish washing and serving of meals
- Readily supports all food service activities at assigned location maintaining facilities in a safe and sanitary condition at all times
- Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of all food service equipment, dishes, utensils and work areas, as instructed, ensuring proper safety and sanitation at all times
- Follows prescribed facility guidelines and instructions in serving meals and all food service assignments in the facility
- Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices as instructed
Mornings, afternoons and Part Time shifts availableWhat You'll Need
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant, cafeteria experience is a plus
- ServSafe® Food Handler certification is preferred
- We offer an additional $0.25/hr with certification and we’ll provide the training
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TSG offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flex Dollar Allowance program provides money to help offset the cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years
- Many more benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.