Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Accurately and efficiently prepares a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. Refers to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties and completes opening and closing checklists daily. Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, recipes, policies and procedures. Handles, stores, labels, and rotates all products properly and in accordance to applicable state laws. Follows assigned instruction to properly stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure smooth serving of food.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- At least one (1) year of relevant cooking experience required
- Prior experience cooking in a cafeteria or large volume production facility a plus
- Prior knowledge and experience in a kitchen or large cafeteria setting preferred
- Experience with safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility Criminal background check and drug screening
- Must be over 21
Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.