Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Performs a variety of assigned cafeteria/food service duties, such as line service, dishwashing, table busing, cashier and more in serving of meals. Readily supports all food service activities at assigned location, maintaining facilities in a safe and sanitary condition at all times.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least one (1) year of experience in a kitchen or large cafeteria setting is required
- Knowledgeable of kitchen sanitation and safety standards and method
- Experience with safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
- Ability to perform basic math such as addition and subtraction
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.