The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Forklift Operator/ Receiving Clerk will perform a variety of tasks including unloading, reconciling and receiving of all in-coming materials, preparing items for movement/storage and operating electric powered industrial truck equipment to move products or materials.
- Unloads and stacks materials and replinshes shelves by using power industrial equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet, inverter, pallet jack etc.) that may require being lifted in the air up to 40 feet.
- Enters warehouse transactions and receipts into inventory tracking software (AS400) and completes appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for reading and following operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time.
- Compares identifying information and counts items in incoming shipments to verify information against bills of ladings, packing lists, invoices, orders or other records. Records damaged items.
- Performs all functions according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meeting required production standards. Performs MHE inspections to ensure food safety and quality standards.
- Engages in Daily Shift meetings using 2 way communications to review shift actual results to goals. Take individual accountability in assisting the team in identifying and closing actions to resolve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned