TTEC , a leader in outsourced sales and marketing solutions serving some of the world’s most prestigious brand names, is currently seeking French Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Representatives to join our growing team in Tempe, Arizona.
As a TTEC French Bilingual Customer Service Representative and Sales Representative, you can experience an exciting fast-paced career, where you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. Channel your passion, energy and enthusiasm to convert warm leads into customers, with upsell opportunities, for the client.
We provide our associates with:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions and performance incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Award-winning Recognition and Incentive Program
- Health and dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ongoing training and development
- Discounts at many major retailers & restaurants
- Casual dress code
In this position, you will:
- Contact small businesses to solicit interest for building their websites
- Manage and follow-up on calendar of appointments
- Identify up-sale opportunities
- Assist potential clients with identifying winning solutions for their businesses
- Achieve goals, while delivering exceptional customer experiences
Do you have the following?
- Must be Fluent in French and English
- 6 months of customer service or sales (retail acceptable) experience required
- Call center experience and proven sales track record preferred
- High school or GED college degree a plus
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
If you do, join our team that has the industry’s most sophisticated marketing automation platform and sales analytics engines that delivers the ultimate customer experience at every touch point!
Apply online at http://www.ttecjobs.com/
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.