Ultimate Staffing is seeking organized, experienced and friendly Front Desk Medical Assistants to join our Fresno, Clovis and Madera clients.
Full Time Positions, Temp-to-Hire and Weekends Off!!
Responsible for greeting and directing patients, patient in-take, checking patients vitals, working with medical professionals and carrying out other administrative duties in support of the back office/clinic operations.
* Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
* Minimum two years work-related experience.
* Knowledge of medical terminology.
* Proficient in MS Office, Word-Excel-Outlook
* Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous phone etiquette.
* Experience with medical software such as EPIC preferred.
* Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.