The Front Desk Night Auditor will provide supervision, direction and leadership in the Front Office in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the hotel.
The position reports to the Night Manager
What will I be doing?
- Support Company's philosophy and company culture
- Greet and escort guests promptly to their rooms, eloquently suggesting appropriate, personalized recommendations of the property based on the distinctness of the guest and their visit, according to Legendary Quality Experiences.
- Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the Waldorf Astoria Atlanta controller's manual.
- Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
- Communicate clearly with the Night Manager and Accounts Department, including accurately posting transactions and maintaining paperwork according to standard.
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles, ensure any learned preferences are properly recorded in accordance with OnQ standards.
- Stay current with developments and procedures in the hotel by attending daily front office briefings and reviewing the front office communications board regularly.
- Be aware of and able to provide general information regarding events in the city within the next several days. Be able to make several personalized recommendations for dining, including the ability to describe in-house menus.
- Ability to describe the essence and unique features of the spa.
- Receive complaints with empathy, keeping the guest's perspective in mind, responding urgently and appropriately, including immediate notification of the duty manager or the next available manager.
- Be able to offer alternatives to guests and colleagues, instead of saying no.
- Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest's experience.
- Arrange fulfillment of guest services by working with the concierge, housekeeping, PBX, guest relations, and room service colleagues.
- Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence, (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Front Desk Managers.
- Able to escort guests to their rooms in full compliance with property policies and standards, including gratuity policy.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!