- Greeting guest and clients and they arrive
- Screening phone calls and transferring callers to the appropriate person or department
- Scheduling and booking appointment, overseeing calendar as well as confirming appointments
- Maintain professional and poised approach and communication over the phone and e-mail.
- Prior receptionist experience
- High School Diploma or higher
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to document calls and visits
- Willing to assist with opertional and administrative tasks as needed
- Attentive and detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.