- As a Front-end Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for implementing the “client-side” of the Tower Health website; the visual elements that users see and interact with.
- This position requires a combination of programming skills (i.e. PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.) and aesthetics; an understanding of element arrangements on the screen, the color, font choice and so on.
- Develops and implements user friendly web page designs.
- Works closely with clients to gather detail specifications and understanding of the Tower Health website.
- Participates in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation.
- Responsible for helping to formulate an effective, responsive web design.
- Follows Drupal coding protocol and documents all enhancements and changes.
- Creates testing scripts to ensure all pieces are tested prior to a change/enhancement going live.
- Ensures all designs/interfaces are ADA compatible resulting in no barriers for clients.
- Completes performance testing on all design elements across all browsers and devices.
- Supports the web team by assisting with other projects as assigned.
- Follows blogs, performs research, attends conferences to understanding upcoming design trends in within the Drupal CMS.
- Offer solutions to problems and improvements; works closely with the Back-end Drupal developer.
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree