Ledgent Technology is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Our client, a word-class, global employer in the Metro Area is seeking a Front-End Developer to join their team. The person in this role would play a key role in the development and maintenance of their client facing platform. If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment - this opportunity might be for you!!
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Metro Area
Requirements - What Matters Most
- 2+ years experience in software Development
- Experience developing in ReactJS and Aurelia
- Experience writing unit tests in Jest or Jasmine
- Familiar with containerization tools such as Docker
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Collaborate with entire dev team on FE/BE integrations
- Analyzing, designing and developing Java-based web applications
- Redevelopment of or advancement of existing applications
- Contribute to constant development of technical documentation
Ledgent Technology Services offers competitive pay, ACA compliant medical benefits, holiday pay, annual bonus, 401K, direct-deposit and complimentary online tutorials and business cards.
If you are currently a candidate of Ultimate Staffing Services, please contact your recruiter for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.