Front-End Steering, Suspension, Alignment, & Line Technicians
*Job is located in Stafford Springs, CT*
Bolles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Auto Technicians to join and grow with our industry leading Service Team! Whether you’re just getting started in your automotive career or if you’re a seasoned mechanic, you’ll enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your career.
Like all great stories, the Bolles Family of dealerships started from humble beginnings, and we want you to be part of the next chapter. In 1976, Mr. Bolles entered the automotive repair world by running a repair shop in his backyard. Two dealership locations and thirty years later, the Bolles Family and the cornerstone motto "Never ever give up" helped push everyone through to where the business is today.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Test drive vehicles and test components/systems using diagnostic tools
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- … And other responsibilities tailored to your automotive experience and skills