Provide the ultimate luxury experience as the Front Office Manager at the award-wining Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills!
Sitting at the crossroads of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard, this Forbes 5-Star hotel sits in the heart of one of the world's most glamorous cities with 170 guest rooms, 6,300 square feet of meeting space, and 4 food and beverage outlets - 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will work directly with 30 other team members in the front office spending your time at the front desk providing excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will be ready to grow their career in a luxury environment! A minimum of 1 year leadership experience in the Front Office is required. OnQ experience and bilingual is a plus!
Be a part of an unforgettable experience and apply today!
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with Company standards
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Complete audit procedures, as needed
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!