ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute full lifecycle software development in support of the company's suite of line-of-business applications and commercial products.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Follow secure coding practices.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Maintains code assets in code repositories.
- Participates and contributes in development planning sessions.
- Delivers solutions in support of the IT software program of projects.
- Ability to work with MSSQL Server (Select, Update, Delete, Join, Views, Stored Procedures)
- Advanced functionality in MSSQL Server (optimizing and tuning queries, creating relational tables and databases, creating complex triggers and stored procedures)
- Work closely with Analysts, Designers and Business users.
- Produce detailed application, workflow & system specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Experience with:
- C# and .NET Framework
- Code First Entity Framework
- ASP.NET/MVC/Web API
- MSSQL Server/Azure SQL
- Git and Azure DevOps
- Design Patterns
Experience with the latest versions of these technologies is preferred but not required:
- Test Driven Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.